Immigration Direct

Form Services - Simplifying Immigration®

Immigration Direct Forum | immigrationdirect.com

Immigration Direct is not involved in the conversations between users of this forum and does not edit, modify, monitor, endorse or guarantee the content of forum posts. See Terms of Use.

Help! What is the process to file all three forms: G-884, I-912, and I-90

Posted 8/10/2011 11:30:43 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 8/14/2011 10:21:11 PM
I hope this is the correct Forum.  I posted a Reply to another Post but was uncertain if it would get noticed so I started this brand new Post.

I spoke to an I-Officer via an InfoPass appt. I was informed that I need to file three (3) different forms: (1) I-90, (2) I-912, and (3) G-884.

I downloaded two of the forms and proceeded to start the I-90 Online Application process. At this point, I'm totally uncertain how to continue with the forms I need to file.

The I-90 online process assumes I'm paying, which I cannot at this time. So I cancelled the online I-90 process. Since the I-912 is a Waiver for the I-90 fee, I'm uncertain how I need to file that form (I-912) in order to proceed with the I-90 process.

Furthermore, I'm uncertain if I need to file the G-884 form (Return of Original Docs) prior to filing any other forms.

Finally, I'm unable to determine how to file the G-884 and the I-912 online. If I am supposed to print the forms and then mail them, then I have no clue where I should mail the forms.

I'm hoping there is someone knowledgeable about these USCIS processes (online, or otherwise) that can give me some tips as to how I should go about what I need to do.
Post #4090
 Posted 8/24/2011 11:34:07 PM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 2/28/2012 9:15:41 PM
RazzaCair3292 (8/11/2011)
I hope this is the correct Forum.  I posted a Reply to another Post but was uncertain if it would get noticed so I started this brand new Post.

I spoke to an I-Officer via an InfoPass appt. I was informed that I need to file three (3) different forms: (1) I-90, (2) I-912, and (3) G-884.

I downloaded two of the forms and proceeded to start the I-90 Online Application process. At this point, I'm totally uncertain how to continue with the forms I need to file.

The I-90 online process assumes I'm paying, which I cannot at this time. So I cancelled the online I-90 process. Since the I-912 is a Waiver for the I-90 fee, I'm uncertain how I need to file that form (I-912) in order to proceed with the I-90 process.

Furthermore, I'm uncertain if I need to file the G-884 form (Return of Original Docs) prior to filing any other forms.

Finally, I'm unable to determine how to file the G-884 and the I-912 online. If I am supposed to print the forms and then mail them, then I have no clue where I should mail the forms.

I'm hoping there is someone knowledgeable about these USCIS processes (online, or otherwise) that can give me some tips as to how I should go about what I need to do.

HI there,

I admire your persistence in posting your question here but, I think posting duplicate thread is not good on most forums. Anyway, you can visit http://www.immigrationdirect.com/ for more details about your question on immigration.

US Passport Renewal - Green Card Application"
Post #4392
 Posted 8/25/2011 6:33:35 AM
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 4 hours ago
George, not everyone is familiar with forum etiquette, so I think we can forgive these things.

OP. I've never filed with a fee waiver so I'm unsure how to. I would suggest printing to get your waiver, and you would send to the same processing center as dealt with your last processing.  
Post #4407
 Posted 6/19/2012 12:15:52 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 6/20/2012 11:22:32 PM
RazzaCair3292 (8/11/2011)

Tags:
Post #8546
 Posted 6/19/2012 9:58:55 AM
Supreme Being

Last Login: 8/14/2014 12:42:37 PM
No, you will send the waiver form with the N-400, and if they do not approve the fee waiver then you will have to pay the fee or forfeit the application. I hope you will be approved!
Post #8549